Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a week...

So glad to finally be home tonight! It's been a long and crazy day, but over all it hasn't been too bad.
On with Micah (You will soon see that he's all I talk about... he's my world!) so the last post was that we moved little man to his big boy bed... well he made it all through the night and did not get up one time... IT WAS GREAT!!! I was so proud of him, but at the same time it broke my heart. It seems like yesterday that he fully depended on Jacob and I, and now he is able to sleep in his own big boy bed. We have always heard the phase that you can blink and they are grown, well I finally believe it! It's crazy to me how much he has changed just over the past few weeks!
Well tonight after class I had to make a run to Toys R Us to buy bed rails to go up because last night he ended up face down on the hard wood floor during the night! It scared the crap out of me, but he was fine! I felt so bad I just let him sleep with us, boy was that a mistake. He tossed and turned and kicked and knocked! I'm almost positive that he was up more than he was asleep!
But anyways, my hubby is waiting to curl up and watch "The Ugly Truth" so I'm get going! Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment